Poisson Approval studies the Poisson Game of Approval Voting.
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Documentation: https://poisson-approval.readthedocs.io.
- Implement only the case of 3 candidates.
- Deal with ordinal or cardinal profiles.
- Compute the asymptotic developments of the probability of pivot events when the number of players tends to infinity.
- Compute the best response to a given tau-vector.
- Explore automatically a grid of ordinal profiles or a grid of tau-vectors.
- Perform Monte-Carlo experiments on profiles or tau-vectors.
- Search an equilibrium by iterated voting or fictitious play.
- In addition to Approval, implement Plurality and Anti-plurality as Poisson games.
- Perform numeric or symbolic computation.