binary_figure(xscale, yscale, size_inches='auto')¶
Create a binary plot.
- xscale (Number) – The x-scale of the figure. The higher it is, the higher the resolution of the heatmap on x-axis.
- yscale (Number) – The y-scale of the figure. The higher it is, the higher the resolution of the heatmap on y-axis.
- size_inches (tuple or str) – The horizontal and vertical sizes of the figure, in inches. If ‘auto’, we will try to do our best.
- figure (matplotlib.figure.Figure)
- binary_ax (BinaryAxesSubplotPoisson)