ternary_figure(size_inches='auto', scale=None, boundary_width=1.0, **kwargs)¶
Create a ternary plot (adaptation of figure from the package python-ternary).
- size_inches (tuple or str) – The horizontal and vertical sizes of the figure, in inches. If ‘auto’, we will try to do our best.
- scale (Number) – The scale of the figure. The higher it is, the higher the resolution of the heatmap for example.
- boundary_width – Width of the line representing the boundary of the triangle.
- kwargs – Other keyword arguments are passed to the function figure of the package python-ternary.
- figure (matplotlib.figure.Figure)
- ternary_ax (TernaryAxesSubplotPoisson)